- 24 Hour Home Care
- In Home Care
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Disease Care
- Hygiene, Grooming, & Bathing
- Interactive Caregiving™
- Assisted Living In The Home
- Respite Care
- Fall Risk Reduction
- Mobility Assistance
- Transferring & Positioning
- Incontinence Care
- Light Housekeeping
- Home & Grocery Shopping
- End of Life Care
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Transitioning Home
- Transportation Assistance
- grandPad Senior Tablet
Quality Senior Support Services Through 24 Hour Home Care In Ogden, UT
24 hour home care experts can be there around-the-clock to provide services for your loved ones
For many, Ogden is a great place to grow up, work and retire. When it comes to retirement, many seniors prefer to opt for the change to age in place at home. This can be a perfect option, however there many be a time where some seniors will need 24 hour home care as they age. Comfort Keepers of Ogden, UT offers many solutions and tailored senior support services. These are what help Ogden's over-65s age in their own places, close to the people and things they most care about.
24 Hour Home Care
Home care for seniors is important for all manner of reasons, the two most notable being:
- People get to age in the comfort of home
- Care plans are customized, and therefore better matched to the care recipient's needs
There has been some research into the benefits of seniors living at home compared to an assisted living facility. The latter offer an invaluable service and are often necessary for some people. But given the opportunity to stay at home, most seniors would choose that every time.
None of us like to admit it, but the older we get, the more we become reliant on others—to some degree. Experts suggest that up to 70% of US seniors will eventually need long-term services and supports (LTSS). They also agree that healthy aging begins at home, even round-the-clock 24 hour home care. Comfort Keepers of Ogden are well-equipped to supply customized, practical solutions for seniors who need assistance.
The Benefits Of Care That's Around-The-Clock
Key benefits provided by caregivers of Comfort Keepers in Ogden include:
- Home health support (case by case): diet, physical exercise, mental stimulation
- Help with daily tasks: light housekeeping, laundry, etc.
- Transportation: Doctors' appointments, shopping, social events, etc.
- Personal Care: grooming, bathing, dressing, toileting, incontinence care
- Companionship: socialization, activities, chatting
- Professional senior care services provide consistency of care
- Maximum Professionalism
- High-quality caregivers
- 24 hour home care provides peace of mind for care recipients and families
At Comfort Keepers of Ogden, UT we commit 100% to every client. We always strive to make a positive difference in the lives of our care recipients and their close family members. Our client care managers are dedicated experts, available to assist you or a love one. They can help you to find the ideal in-home care services that match your specific needs and unique set of circumstances.
Uplifting Care For Seniors in Ogden, UT and the Surrounding Areas
Offering a full range of in home companionship and personal care services to support independent senior living at home in Ogden, Provo, and the surrounding areas in Utah
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE IN-HOME CONSULTATION!
Thank you for contacting Comfort Keepers of Ogden, UT! We have received your inquiry and will be in contact with you.