What Makes Our At Home Care Services Different?
See how Comfort Keepers of Ogden, UT sets the bar with our customizable at home care services and plans
- We have been serving seniors for almost 14 years. We were the first licensed personal at home care services agency in Northern Utah.
- We are the only agency owned and operated by a registered nurse and physician assistant.
- We teach and practice a philosophy of Interactive Caregiving™. Instead of "doing for" our clients, we provide care by "doing with" our clients. Interactive Caregiving™ is an opportunity to interact one-on-one with a person while engaging them, learning about them and giving them the gift of personalized and thoughtful attention while meeting their other needs.
- For clients with Dementia or Alzheimer's, a free home visit will be performed by a Certified Dementia Practitioner (CDP) to ensure a more complete and comprehensive assessment.
- Our at home care services are available 24/7. We do not use an answering service!
- We do not require contracts or service agreements. Services can be put on hold or canceled with a 24-hour VERBAL notice.
- The state only requires agencies to complete background checks on caregivers prior to hire and then annually. Comfort Keepers® meets this requirement and re-screens every caregiver MONTHLY. Our clients and their families always have peace of mind.
- We use a system called TeleTrack. Caregivers "check-in" at their assignment by calling a toll-free number from the client's phone and then "check-out" when leaving.
- All caregivers have access to an on-line training system called SilverChair™. With over 250 classes to choose from, including Dementia Care and several Alzheimer's courses, our caregivers are learning additional skills on a continual basis.
- All our caregivers are employees of our company (W-2). We do not sub-contract (1099) our employees!
- We carry extensive liability, worker's compensation, bonding and non-owned auto insurance on all caregivers.
- In addition to our at home care services we also offer a Personal Emergency Response System (medical alert) called Safety Choice® to provide peace of mind 24/7. The system is installed free of charge. A Fall Sensor Unit is also available.
- After many successful years in the business, Comfort Keepers® is giving back to the community. Several years ago the Jim & Alda Frucci Senior Assistance Foundation (Frucci Foundation) was created. This is a 501 (c) (3) public charity (per the IRS) with the sole purpose of assisting low-income and underserved seniors.
We've been a BBB Accredited Business since 2017!
We serve the following cities in Weber, Davis, Utah and Box Elder Counties:
Alpine, American Fork, Bountiful, Brigham City, Cedar Fort, Cedar Hills, Centerville, Clearfield, Clinton, Draper, Eagle Mountain, Eden, Elk Ridge, Farmington, Farr West, Fruit Heights, Harrisville, Highland, Hooper, Huntsville, Kaysville, Layton, Lehi, Liberty, Lindon, Mapleton, Marriott-Slaterville, North Ogden, North Salt Lake, Ogden, Orem, Payson, Perry, Plain City, Pleasant Grove, Pleasant View, Provo, Riverdale, Roy, Salem, Santaquin, Saratoga Springs, South Ogden, South Weber, Spanish Fork, Springville, Sunset, Syracuse, Uintah, Vineyard, Washington Terrace, West Bountiful, West Haven, West Point, Willard, Woodland Hills, Woods Cross, and more.